If you are a traveller looking for COVID-19 PCR testing for travel, please visit www.covid-medical.ca to book your PCR test for travel or rapid test at one of our clinics. The information below is for businesses and workplaces in British Columbia that require rapid testing.
LIFESUPPORT Emergency Services is the first company in British Columbia to roll out rapid testing for COVID-19. Designed to protect your employees, contractors, visitors and guests, the 15-minute on-site rapid test using the Health Canada licensed and approved BD Veritor COVID-19 rapid test allows for immediate risk management, on-site and without delay.
The BD Veritor Rapid COVID-19 test is portable, lightweight and scalable to your workplace. Results are available within 15-30 minutes of the test being performed by one of LIFESUPPORT’s Registered Nurses. The BD Veritor must be operated by a licensed healthcare professional supplied by LIFESUPPORT EMS who is professionally trained and certified for Point-of-Care Testing.
Here is how the rapid testing process works:
Rapid Testing Booking Process
- Contact the team at LIFESUPPORT Emergency Services to arrange for your on-site rapid test. We will confirm the date, time and logistics. Testing is available at any location in Western Canada, including British Columbia, the Yukon, Alberta and the Northwest Territories including remote fly in – fly out locations. There is nowhere we won’t go.
- We will coordinate the logistics and cost of the testing with your team.
Rapid Testing Process
- Our Rapid Testing Team will arrive at your workplace with the BD Veritor device, as well as all of the equipment and supplies necessary to perform the test.
- Samples are gently collected from the nose (not the back of the nose or throat). The samples are mixed into the testing solution and fed into the handheld machine for result reporting within 15 minutes.
- The rapid COVID test is quick, gentle and reliable and is performed by licensed healthcare professionals.
Pre-Departure Rapid Test
- LIFESUPPORT Emergency Services has rapid testing stations set up at the South Terminal of the Vancouver International Airport at Signature Flight Support, as well as at the SkyService Hangar at the Calgary International Airport.
- Both our Vancouver and Calgary pre-departure rapid testing stations are readily accessible for charter flights, crew rotations or private aviation.
- We are a 10-minute drive from the main passenger terminals at YVR and YYC.
- Pre-departure testing is available by appointment only. Contact us to learn more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Rapid Test Result Reporting
- We are certified healthcare professionals that are able to help you with COVID 19 rapid testing in Richmond, BC at South Terminal Vancouver Airport or at the Calgary International Airport. Ask us for directions.
- To learn more about booking a private COVID 19 rapid test, call us at 604-800-6990.